Click on the month you are interested to volunteer at the soup kitchen
To check for availability , please click here.
There are 4 available time slots each day
- 1. Early Morning I (5.00am to 8.30am) – Limited to 50
- 2. Early Morning II (6.30am to 8.30am) – Limited to 50
- 3. Morning (8.30am to 12.00pm) – Limited to 50
- 4. Afternoon (12.00pm to 4.00pm) – Limited to 50
- Select preferred date – click “Select A Date” and the page refreshes to display your selected date.
* Please note that “5.00am” beside the date is a default setting of the registration system, please disregard it and select preferred date.
- Click REGISTER to select preferred time slot/s – Select number of volunteers in its respective time slots. See EXAMPLES below
- Fill in your contact details – Name, Contact number, Email, Organization and designation (if any)
- Submit registration
- EXAMPLE [A] – A group of 10 volunteers for the entire morning from 5.00am to 12.00pm
- (1) Select “10” for Early Morning (5.00am to 8.30am) and
- (2) Select “10” for Morning (8.30am to 12.00pm)
- EXAMPLE [B] – An individual volunteer for the whole day from 5.00am to 4.00pm
- (1) Select “1” for Early Morning (5.00am to 8.30am) and
- (2) Select “1” for Morning (8.30am to 12.00pm)
- (3) Select “1” for Afternoon (12.00pm to 4.00pm)
Confirmation / Cancellation of Registration
As the confirmation email reflects the default time of 5.00am when the kitchen starts operation, many have written in to confirm your time slots. Please pardon us when we are not be able to reply as promptly as you may like, so please opt for the self service option as follow to check on your registration.
- 1. Go to https://www.eventbrite.sg/ or your original registration booking confirmation.
- 2. Click LOG IN .Sign in using the same email and password when you registered.
- 3. Mouse over your profile name; Click TICKETS
- 4. Your registration will be shown under “Upcoming Events”; Click on Ticket
“To cancel, follow steps above, then… “
- 1. Click on “CANCEL ORDER” on left panel of your details
Note: Cancellation is to be done at least 2 weeks before the booking dates to allow others to fill in the slots